Wednesday Morning Junior League For Public Players & Members
Recommended for ages 9 & up
Sold out for 2021
A wait list is being maintained for 2022.
- $99 registration fee * weekly fee $19 (9 holes)
- Ability to participate in the 8 week program. Dates June 30th - August 18th (dates subject to cancellation due to weather)
- 20 minutes of pre-game instruction and tips with our with our staff
- A Metcalfe logo golf shirt & cap
- Year End Prizes
The focus of the Junior League will be on participation, social interaction and practice as a means of learning the game of golf. The main objective for all participants will be FUN. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to be placed on the wait list.
To ensure the safety of our juniors and staff we have COVID-19 Protocols in place for the league.
Here is an overview of a 2021 Junior Golf Day:
- Golfers will arrive no more than 30 minutes before their tee time.
- Golfers will check in at the tent in the parking lot.
- It is strongly recommended that parents set up an account for their child that can be used for charges such as green fees and drinks. See the club for more information.
- If a golfer does not have an account, they will be directed to pay using debit or credit at the contact free payment station in front of the golf shop.
- After check-in, the golfers will be directed to two separate activity stations that they may spend 10 minutes each at (with a maximum of 4 players at each station) and will be supervised by a junior coordinator.
- 5 minutes before their tee time the golfers will proceed to the first tee.
- While on the course golfers are required to follow the rules outlined in Junior League Golfer Expectations.
- Golfers will be supervised at all times while on the course.
- Junior coordinators will not distribute water so please make sure to send water with your junior golfer.
- If their round lasts more than 2:20, golfers will be directed off the course.
- Golfers will be directed to a waiting area after their round where they will be supervised by a junior coordinator.
- Parents will arrive for pickup 02:30 after their child’s tee time.
- Parents will check with a greeter at the gate or the welcome tent.
- The greeter will radio the junior coordinator to ensure that the golfer is finished their round and is in the waiting area.
- The greeter will direct the parent to the parking lot for pick up.
NON- MEMBERS PROGRAMME COSTS: $99 Registration Fee plus taxes
9 hole league $19 plus tax per week
MEMBERS PROGRAMME COSTS: $69 Registration Fee plus taxes
WEEKLY FEES – Included in membership fee
Junior Membership Information
For a bit more than the Wednesday Junior League Weekly Fees you may become a Junior Member & play unlimited golf and join the Monday Junior Days as well.
We offer Junior Memberships on both our 9 & 18 Hole Courses which include
- 9 Hole juniors receive unlimited golf on the 9 hole course ( per game to play 18 hole course)
- 18 Hole juniors may play the 9 hole course anytime and the 18 hole course anytime
- Access to summer time Wednesday Junior League With No Weekly Fee
- Access to our Monday Afternoon Junior Member League
- Access to Golf Canada handicap system.
- Opportunity to compete in the junior intersectional’s, club championship and other events
Click here for pricing information on junior memberships. Despite increasing our capacity by 25% 2021 junior memberships are sold out.